Kerio Control Firewall
- Detects threats
- Blocks viruses
- Controls application access
- Manages bandwidth and QoS
- Is a VPN concentrator
- Provides insight into internet usage of connected devices
- Also as a virtual appliance
The most complete easy-to-manage firewall solution
The functionality of all Kerio Control solutions is the same. We use a virtual appliance in the data center and a hardware appliance in the office. With a few clicks we build a VPN and everything is immediately secured. Management is done centrally via a cloud portal.
Software licenseFor virtual appliance
- ISO, VMware and Hyper-V
- Same functionality as hardware appliance
- Fixed price per user per year
NG110Up to 20 users
- Includes unlimited users
- Same functionality as the larger variants
- Ideal for small offices and remote locations
Your firewall + router so that you are securely connected to the internet
- Configure your firewall with easy-to-use traffic rules, managing inbound and outbound communications by URL, application, traffic type, and more
- Intrusion detection and prevention using the Snort system continuously monitors incoming and outgoing network communications for suspicious activity. Log or block communication depending on the severity,
- Prevent viruses, worms, Trojan horses and spyware from entering your network. Kerio Control goes beyond just checking files for malicious code; it scans your network traffic for possible attacks
Manage your bandwidth and monitor quality
- Prioritize and monitor network traffic to ensure fast transmission for your key traffic types. Limit lower-priority traffic by setting a bandwidth maximum or guarantee high-priority traffic by assigning minimum thresholds
- Distribute internet traffic across multiple links with Internet Link load balancing, which automatically disables and re-enables links to ensure continuous internet access
- Protect your network from bandwidth-intensive web and application traffic, such as streaming video or by blocking peer-to-peer networks
- Control or block access to 100+ continuously updated categories of content and applications with the optional Kerio Control Web Filter with application awareness
Connect branches and let employees connect securely via a VPN
- Quickly and easily set up a VPN between 2 or more Kerio Control firewalls and link locations together
- With the VPN client for Windows, Mac and Linux, users quickly and securely set up a VPN to the office
- Route traffic from home workers through the Kerio Control firewall
- Need remote access to a network? Place an NG110 on location and have it set up a VPN
Easy to deploy and manage
- You can send a new firewall to the desired location, have it equipped with internet and then you can configure it completely remotely.
- Via My Kerio you can centrally manage and monitor all Kerio software. You will receive notifications in an App or on your Apple Watch in case of problems.
- The interface of all Kerio products has the same layout. That saves searching.
- The excellent support in the Netherlands ensures that you are quickly helped in case of problems by people with knowledge.